Thursday, May 8, 2014

Today's Crafting Quickie


Despite having a terrible upset stomach I have managed to get some crafting time in.  To say that I have a "thing" for picture frames is an understatement.  I love to decorate with with ornate, gesso, antique frames, thrifty frames I have found at Goodwill, and fames that I make myself.  Today, I am working on 3 frames.  Two of the frames are painted wood, and the third is decoupage and painted wood.  

One of the advantages of making your own picture frames is having the ability to select the color of your frame.  Vibrant picture frames can add a pop of color to any room.  Also, in making your own frame you have the opportunity to get creative in what you are framing.  I have framed family pictures, vintage linens, and anything else that suits your fancy.

Here is a sneak peek into what I have been working on.  If you would like any tips or suggestion on where to go to get materials please feel free to leave a comment.


Have a blessed evening….Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment