Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Exciting News!!!!!

I am happy and proud to announce that tonight is the launch of Passions, Proverbs, & Me, first edition tees.  Proverbs 31:10-31,  has been an inspiration in my life since becoming a Christian.  I strive to live up to the woman, described in this most famous of biblical Proverbs.  We, as women, are surrounded by many negative images which we can not or should not aspire to live up to.  TV, news, and images in magazines tell us that we are too fat, not wearing the latest fashions, not raising our children in the right manner, and not making our husbands happy.  Truly, the only place we should be looking for inspiration is in the words of our Lord and in the lives of other Godly women.  I hope you take the time to check out my new tee-shirt.  I will be wearing it proudly and sharing the words of our Lord any where that I can.  Have a great evening, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment