Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Today's Crafting Quickie…..Peace of Mind

One of the things that keeps me sane in our crazy life is my love of crafts and painting.  I haven't always been a crafty person.  In truth I was the anti-Martha Stewart for most of my adult life.  It wasn't until I realized that I needed to take sometime for myself that I realized I liked make things with my hands.  I am by no means a great artist, but I love the things that I do make.  My next project is going to be making paper flowers.  I came across a wonderful book, in the April edition of Martha Stewart, Living.  The book is called: The Exquisite Book of Paper Flowers  A Guide to Making Unbelievably Realistic Paper Blooms

You may find it online at:  http://www.abramsbooks.com/Books/The_Exquisite_Book_of_Paper_Flowers-9781617691003.html

I hope you take the time to check this book out.  The book, as well as the flowers in it, are beautifully made.  I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment